Saturday, June 3, 2017

Another NOID succulent

I got a new plant today. It looks like one of those with strange out of this world flowers so I got it. I find the flowers intriguing. So we'll have to wait and see what the flowers look like as I don't know what this plant is. I've been aquiring quite a few lately and can't wait until they flower.

 These succuenlents have new growths that start anyware along the stems close to a spike. But there is a red growth in the center that looks like a flower bud rather then a new growth. I'm crossing my fingers.
Update: July12
Flower bud opening up. It is plain yellow with a dark center. I was hoping for a more unusual looking flower, but I'm happy it bloomed. 


July 17:
Flower is fully opened. It's textured and seems to be fuzzy. I don't detect any scent. If anyone knows the ID of this plant. Please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment