Saturday, April 15, 2017

No ID tolumnia blooming

I have had this plant for a few years now and it blooms reliably. This year is probably the best so far with the number of flowers. It has bloomed from the last two 'fans' that have matured. One spike each. Does each growth only produce one new growth?  Specimen plants with spikes all over are amazing. I recently just purchased another tolumnia so now I have two in my collection. I like the compact size and they are easy to take care of. When I purchased it it was in a tiny ceramic plant t with charcoal. Now it's in a larger pot with a bark mix.  The leaves are unique. They are a triangular shape and are not flat. I don't remember how long the blooms last.  Gotta enjoy them while they last.
Dirty bloom opening.
The rest opening up.



No comments:

Post a Comment