Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ebay orchid haul!

I got some plants today in the mail.

trichocentrum lanceanum
This plant should have a nice fragrance and waxy flowers.  It is a species orchid.  When purchasing orchids I'm looking for ones with fragrance. Why not have something that's pretty AND smells good.  The American orchid society site says hey require bright light. So hopefully I can give it enough light to bloom.


Onc. Sharry Baby 'Red Fantasy'
Wils. Aloha Sparks 'Halloween'
Onc. Aka Baby 'Raspberry Chocolate' HCC/AOS
Mttsa. Shelob 'Tolkien' AM/AOS.

I also purchased a group of plants that were sold as a set. They are small plugs and cost about 4$ each before shipping. They are small plants. There are two sharry babies. It'll be interesting to compare fragrances once they bloom. I have a sharry baby sweet fragrance and it is in spike right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment