Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Another new orchid: Looks like a Phal. Dtps. Sogo Yenlin "Coffee" ?

I have purchased more new plants in the last couple of months than I have in several years combined. I really need to stop. I don't really have room to put them. Good thing this is new acquisition is a mini phaleonopsis. I put it back on the shelf a couple of times but eventually gave in. I purchased this one for the leaves rather than the flowers. Variegated leaves! It didn't come with a tag. Please comment if you know the ID of the plant.




1 comment:

  1. I have a similar phal, but it's got more white in the blooms, but for all intents and purposes it looks just like yours. Miniature, variegated leaves. It's also labeled as phalaenopsis Sogo yenlin coffee, but it doesn't have the solid deep Magenta in the blooms. Maybe we have a new mutation. :)

    ReplyDelete