Thursday, August 17, 2017

sedirea japonica seedlings

I purchased some plants on eBay. It was an impulse buy. The action I bid on came with three seedlings. Two plants have four leaves and one has three. They are in 2 inch pots. It looks like they have got good roots, but I didn't take the plants out of the pot so I'm just looking at the ones on top and the air roots. How long will these take to bloom?  Maybe I should have purchased lareger plants. lol. I'm not alway very patient. But at least these don't take up much space cause they are so tiny.

These are Japanese orchids and are a species. They should be fragrant. I've never smelled one but people say they smell lemony and very pleasant. The fragrance is one of the reasons why I decided to purchase these plants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment